Saturday 6 August 2016

Bavaria

The Bavarians have a way to go yet. But I'd say I was almost halfway, so this post will be updated from time to time. When complete, they will hopefully represent a division of around 7,000 men.

Here's what I've done so far...







A regiment of dragoons
 
 
 
 
Dragoons in line
 
 
Rear view



 
 
Line infantry

 
5 battalions
 
 
 
Brigadier General


Infantry in line


3 battalions in this shot


The back of the lines
 


...and columns
 


Wrede (2nd from right)
 


Another view of the commanders
 

Battle flag
 


 
 
 






4 comments:

  1. Very impressive - I particularly like the dragoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stryker! Yes lovely sculpts those cavalry, very clean and sharp ... And a joy to paint.. (well, sort of). :)

      Delete
  2. Gee have you been busy!
    Ditto Ian's admiration for the dragoons. Really like the look and effect of the massed infantry too. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks James. Check out the Saxons on my previous post, I think you'll appreciate those too.

    ReplyDelete